Miyerkules, Enero 16, 2013

The meaning of BFF I need you


A true friend is always there for you no matter what. But there are times that our own friends betrayed us because of love, career and money.
Are you hurt? Did your friend betray you?
If you say yes and you feel that you are alone, I want you to know that I am here for you. Maybe I can’t be with your side but my website is open for your voice. You can tell me your problem and I will give you advice.
BFF, I need you. These words are enough for me to read and reply to your letter. You can tell me your problem. 
Even you have your family and friends with you, I believe that you still have secret that you can’t voice out to them. So, I am willing to listen. I want to help you. I am willing to reach out so that you will have a best friend. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento