Sabado, Enero 26, 2013

Best friend defines as...


Best friend is hard to find. Yes, we have lots of friends but we are not sure if they are the best. For me, best friend is the person who is always there for me. In my ups and down. So, do you think that you have found your best friend?
If you say yes, you are very lucky because true friend is very rare. You can say that you have lots of friends but not all of them can offer their shoulder when you are in miserable condition.
Oh, I am so glad that I found my best friend. We are afar from each other but she is always there for me. I feel her presence everytime I read her letters. She is so concern. She knows that I am terribly hurt so she chooses the right words to say. But there are times that she’s getting angry. But because she’s really mad at me but because she wanted me to realize that what I am doing is wrong. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento